Sprucies In The Kitchen

Welcome to Sprucies in the Kitchen, our on-line kitchen! Please make yourself at home. "Today's kitchen is where food is shared over conversation and laughter. It is where real communion between our hearts and minds occurs, where friendship is affirmed and where love seasons every plate." --excerpted from St Euphrosynos the Cook: The kitchen as focal point of communion

Home | Meat-fare | Cheese-fare | Un-fair | Lenten
Breads | Desserts | Appetizers/Snacks | Beverages | Salads | Ethnic | Miscellaneous
(Links will go "live" as recipes in those categories are added.)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A little scary...

Okay, this is obviously not a recipe, because the only recipe I have for me in a kitchen is one that equals disaster. As a matter of fact, the very idea that my name is in the list of contributors for a blog about recipes cracks me up entirely and also shows me how little you really get to know each other through a blog. So, since you'll see my name in the list of contributors but you won't be seeing any contributions bearing my name I thought I'd at least offer you an explanation. I'm a terrible cook. Cooking stresses me out. My favorite think about cooking is the cookbook and that's simply because I'm a book fanatic. Some girls like purses, some like jewelry, some like parfume, and other like shoes. Me? I like books. I would rather smell the scent of a Barnes and Nobles than a bakery. So, there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home