Sprucies In The Kitchen

Welcome to Sprucies in the Kitchen, our on-line kitchen! Please make yourself at home. "Today's kitchen is where food is shared over conversation and laughter. It is where real communion between our hearts and minds occurs, where friendship is affirmed and where love seasons every plate." --excerpted from St Euphrosynos the Cook: The kitchen as focal point of communion

Home | Meat-fare | Cheese-fare | Un-fair | Lenten
Breads | Desserts | Appetizers/Snacks | Beverages | Salads | Ethnic | Miscellaneous
(Links will go "live" as recipes in those categories are added.)

Monday, November 28, 2005

A Tour of the Kitchen

This blog is still in the making...
Please bear with me as I work out some organizational kinks. I will let you know as soon as you can start posting your recipes.
Thanks for your patience.
-Biss

(P.S. I just made and ate some amazing falafil. I am dying to share it with you)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

looking forward to this blog biss!

Tue Nov 29, 06:08:00 a.m. PST  
Blogger Mr. P said...

falafel. :)

Tue Nov 29, 01:34:00 p.m. PST  
Blogger Kassianni said...

me too me too!
(victoriajordan@shaw.ca)

Tue Nov 29, 02:53:00 p.m. PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home